This jazz concert takes place on the lawn, at Dunsmuir Estate (map). Starting tomorrow at high noon and running all day, you may revel in the beauty and beats. Elation will set you back about $60/head plus parking — and prepare to spend more on drinks and food, once inside the gates.
Here’s the line-up:
- KEM — Blending Gospel, R & B and Jazz, KEM’s unique sound is sophisticated and hypnotic.
- Boney James — Billboard ranked, as the No. 3 Top Contemporary Jazz Artist of the Decade.
- Will Downing — A velvet voice, a sultry sound, and a vocal range of seduction.
- Lalah Hathaway — Daughter of 70’s soulster Donny Hathaway, a “textured and layered” singer.
- Ray Obiedo — Ray and his Latin Jazz band are guaranteed to get your hips and feet moving.
- Lloyd Gregory — The Bay Area’s own ultra-talented jazz guitarist.
- Rick & Russ Show — Spinning in-between each set, creating a real party atmosphere.
If you are in a musical frame-of-mind, then we think this variety of jazz singers and players is worth the money. Don’t you agree?