Don’t miss the Montclair Restaurant Walk! You have the opportunity to graze through 17 restaurants, contributing to your faire village as well as the Lions Club’s charities.
There’s an official video introducing the Restaurant Walk, which takes place later this month: Tuesday, April 26th, from 6:00 – 8:30pm.
Ready to salivate? Here are the Montclair Village places serving morsels:
- Colonial Donuts — Tasty Treat
- Crogans — Clam Chowder
- El Agavero Mexican Cuisine & Bar — Mexican Cuisine & Drink
- Farmstead Cheese & Wine — Wine and Cheese Tasting
- Flavors of India — Indian Cuisine
- Grille One Carvery — Greek & American Cuisine
- Italian Colors Ristorante — Seasonal Treat
- Kakui Sushi — Finger Food: Assorted Sushi
- Kotobuki Japanese Restaurant — New Menu Item
- Metro Montclair — Spicy Tuna Poke
- Montclair Baking — Sweet Treat
- Montclair Bistro — Award Winning Pork Loin
- Montclair Malt Shop — Soup of the Day
- Pagarung Thai — Basil Veg Tofu with Rice, Mango with Sticky Rice
- Taqueria Las Comadres 2 — Soft Taco, Small Aqua Fresca
- Toshi Sushi — Toshi Sushi Surprise
- Yogofina — Taste of Yogafina
- U.S. Bank/Lions Club — Treats from Safeway and Lucky Stores
Ticket books cost $25/person and must be purchased in advance. We suggest you stop by Montclair Book Tree, Safeway, U.S. Bank, Viewpoint, or Wheels of Justice soon. Realtor Laurel Strand is also selling tickets (email@example.com). Or buy your books through the Montclair Veterinary Hospital (Tracy Neal, c/o firstname.lastname@example.org), which will donate half the proceeds to the Pet & Wildlife Fund.
Update: Procrastinators may still may attend the Restaurant Walk, after all. The Lions Club will sell (remaining) ticket books on Tuesday evening, right at U.S. Bank.